Meetings & events
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), or hyperkinetic disorder (HKD), is increasingly discussed at major International and European congresses focusing on mental health and psychiatry. Key congresses include:
- EUNETHYDIS International Conference on ADHD
- European Congress of Psychiatry
- World Congress on ADHD
- European Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (ESCAP) International Congress
- European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP)
- World Psychiatric Association (WPA) International Congress.
Read reports for past congresses to learn more about the science of ADHD how the disorder impacts the lives of patients, their families and the society.
Meeting of Minds is a scientific and educational meeting organised and funded by Shire with the objective of providing a forum for ADHD scientists and clinicians to discuss the latest scientific evidence and share best practice in the management of ADHD. Read more to find the key presentations and discussions which occurred at the event.
Registration gives the benefit of full access to the high-value content and regular site update emails.
ADHD can continue to affect patients’ functioning and quality of life beyond childhood into adolescence and adulthood