Expert & scientific insight
The expert and scientific insight series of articles provides an overview of current research and expert opinion in the field of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), or hyperkinetic disorder (HKD).
Expert insight articles are scientific commentaries written by European experts on important topics in the field of ADHD. Learn more about expert opinion on issues key to ADHD management.
- Patient-centred management: every patient is different with unique needs – a Spanish perspective. Part 2: Treatment plan
- Patient-centred management: every patient is different with unique needs – a Spanish perspective. Part 1: Evaluation
- ADHD services in paediatric neurodisability in Sheffield, UK
- Challenges of managing patients with comorbid disorders
- How do current guidelines measure up in managing ADHD?
- Why is ADHD so overlooked in girls?
Scientific insight articles provide a summary of the latest publications from ADHD scientific and clinical research. Subjects include: ADHD and comorbidities; DSM-V guidelines; the stigma associated with ADHD; long-term treatment goals; and multidisciplinary approaches to treatment.
Registration gives the benefit of full access to the high-value content and regular site update emails.
Guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment and management of ADHD are available on an international, European and national level